Welcome to my crazy blog, where I test out almost anything I feel like in Pokémon (mostly in Ubers). This blog has but one goal: make myself have an organized list of sets to test. The most important thing to note about this blog is that almost every set posted in this blog is likely to fail after testing! If a set and/or Pokémon is analysis worthy though, I will note that! If you want to suggest a set to test or something to comment on, just PM me at Smogon (I don't want to have comments here, because I doubt I will ever look at them)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

ARCEUS!

Holy shit I forgot I even had a blog! Well with Black and White coming out soon this blog is pretty much fucking useless now so Im going to list some of the more absurd Arceus sets Im gonna test.

Swords Dance Flying: Swords Dance / Recover / Cosmic Power / Fly or Aerial Ace

Swords Dance Dark: Swords Dance / Recover / Cosmic Power / Punishment or Payback

Gravity: SD / Recover / Gravity / Earthquake or Gravity / Roar / Recover / filler