Welcome to my crazy blog, where I test out almost anything I feel like in Pokémon (mostly in Ubers). This blog has but one goal: make myself have an organized list of sets to test. The most important thing to note about this blog is that almost every set posted in this blog is likely to fail after testing! If a set and/or Pokémon is analysis worthy though, I will note that! If you want to suggest a set to test or something to comment on, just PM me at Smogon (I don't want to have comments here, because I doubt I will ever look at them)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Palkia













Okay, time to kick start this blog with a very popular Pokémon in Ubers, Palkia! Well... this is sort of a pathetic excuse for a first post at the moment, because all I know is that I want to test some Rest + Sleep Talk Palkia sets, but I am unsure of the movesets or evs I want to use for this concept. The main reason I would use a Rest Talk Palkia is because I hate how Thunder Wave Kyogre kicks other Palkias' asses, in addition to Calm Mind Kyogre. I will update this post with the normal format once I iron out the details with Jibaku. Now if you want to see how most posts here are gonna be like... just wait until I post a trio of Pokémon that are probably gonna fail hard, but I want to test because they are Steel-types!